Previously I have discussed about how to get rid of black heads. In this article I will discuss about different vitamins for acne. These vitamins acts as natural acne treatment and can cost you nothing.
There are also other treatments available. But in this article, I will only discuss about 3 vitamins that can help acne patients to combat acne.
You can take these vitamins in form of multivitamins supplements but the best way is to get these vitamins for acne from natural resources, such as green vegetables and fresh fruits. Below are the top 3 vitamins and how they help you to treat acne.
Vitamins for Acne-Vitamin A, B, E. These three vitamins not just prevent acne but also prevent further acne out breaks. Below you will get an idea how these vitamins help to have clear and acne free skin.
- Vitamin A is one of the best and well renounced vitamins for acne treatment.
- Vitamin A is found in carrot. Carrot juice is a good source to fulfill vitamin A needs in body.
- Besides acne treatment vitamin A also help in the treatment of various common vision problems.
- Other rich source of Vitamin A includes sweet potatoes, spinach, bell peppers, Swiss chards, kale, etc. Vitamin A is a natural anti-oxidant and also helps in keeping the skin pores clean.
- Vitamin B exists in complex form ranging from B1-B12.
- Vitamin B complex contributes to clear skin.
- It plays a vital role in improving blood circulation in body so to help in preventing scaring.
- Vitamin B complex acts as an antioxidant agent and also removes various impurities from skin thus prevents bacterial growth and ultimately acne outbreaks.
- Source of Vitamin B complex include green vegetables, whole grains, chicken, peanuts, egg yolks, bananas, etc.
- Among All the vitamins for acne, Vitamin E is most important as it has several natural skin care features.
- Detoxify harmful chemicals in the body and also prevent premature signs of aging.
- Act as a powerful antioxidant agent in body.
- It protects skin from harmful ultraviolet radiations of sun.
- Vitamin E is present in Almonds, olives, sunflower seeds spinach, papaya and mustard greens.